3.16.2011

Managing the Tech Startups Series

At the beginning of my MBA program I had a lecture by a interesting fella. He arrived with a fancy presentation, some cool videos about Harley-Davidson Motor Company, and start talking about the importance of brands and technology. Later I found out he was Enrique Dans, and who he is.

Now that my MBA is approaching its conclusion I find quite cathartic to end it having a complete course with Enrique, plus I love fancy presentations and cool videos and shiny lights. To my surprise and glee this elective course is not going to be your typical course and will be more of an experiment (so says our brave teacher).

So, now that the blog (my blog) has shifted into more of Social Entrepreneurship, Corporate social investment, Social Responsability, LeaderSHIFT and devoted to the amazing people that I have met that are making a difference, I find interesting to approach the class having that in mind.

Amazing ideas and projects come from design thinking, creative innovation and melting pots.

So let's see how we make an impact and a difference.

No comments: